Management and Department Coaching and Consultation
Leadership Coaching and Consultation
In your leadership position, you may seek creative solutions to challenging workplace situations. The Faculty Staff Help Center offers coaching and consulting to support managers and supervisors in addressing difficult work-related issues. Coaching is also available to grow leadership skills, build communication and related skills of emotional intelligence, and manage staff with stress and burnout.
Individuals and work groups may request creative training, team effectiveness support, and help to develop performance and workplace well-being skills, including communication, conflict resolution, change management, emotional intelligence, teamwork, and stress management.
The Faculty Staff Help Center also offers support for team performance, including facilitated conversations and specially designed department retreats.
Are you experiencing conflict within your program or department? Or seeking to develop team cohesion? Are you seeking communication or leadership coaching? Are you or members of your team experiencing issues related to burnout, staff attrition, mental health , and/or team conflict?
The Help Center’s counselors are experienced in supporting the special needs of the Stanford faculty and staff community.
Please reach out for support with this request for Coaching and Consultation form.
Please see the following list of our behavioral organizational support services.
Clients can request up to three sessions of coaching in an area.
Coaching and Support areas
Department / Team Support:
- Facilitation for Staff and Faculty Retreats
- Team Building
- Department Support for Behavioral Concerns
- Facilitating Department Meetings
- Department Support for Workshops in:
- Communicating with Tact and Skill
- Emotional Intelligence
- Managing Stress, Burnout
- Understanding Gender Diversity and Supporting Inclusion
- Informal Dispute Resolution
- Unlisted topics that you would like to discuss
Manager / Individual Support for Faculty, Staff, and Postdocs:
- Leadership Coaching
- Emotional Intelligence Coaching and Assessment tool "E.Q. 2.0" -- Sign up via STARS
- Individual Communication skills support;
- Time Management
- Workplace Facilitated Conversations
- Additional needs not listed above? Please reach out to consult with our experienced coaches for support that we may customize to your needs.
Services provided by the Stanford Faculty Staff Help Center are uniquely tailored to the Stanford community, and are kept confidential.