The FSHC has compiled a variety of resources that may be of value to you. Browse the following:
Organizational Change and Effectiveness
- Leadership and Organizational Change
- Organizational Change and Stress
- Improving Writing Productivity
Alcohol and Drug Abuse in the Workplace
- Preventing Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Controlled Substances and Alcohol: Administrative Guide Memo 2.2.8
Coping and Grieving in the Workplace
- Coping with the Emotional Impact of a Layoff
- Coping with Traumatic Stress
- Serious Illness, Death and Grieving in the Workplace
Sexual Harassment, Sexual Assault and Violence in the Workplace
- Minimizing Discrimination and Harassment in the Workplace
- Sexual Harassment/Consensual Sexual or Romantic Relationships: Administrative Guide Memo 2.2.4
- Sexual Misconduct and Sexual Assault: Administrative Guide Memo 2.2.5
- Violence in the Workplace: Administrative Guide Memo 2.2.11
Other Resources at Stanford
- Serves as the overarching health and wellness resource for students, faculty, staff and retirees
- Encourages individuals to adopt and maintain healthy lifestyle behaviors and to improve their health, well-being and quality of life.
For more information, please visit the BeWell @ Stanford website.
Stanford Health Improvement Program
For more information, please visit the HIP website.
Diversity and Disability Access Office
- Helps to promote the university's commitment to maintaining a diverse population of students, faculty, and staff
- Focuses on creating a community of fairness and respect
- Ensures that resources are accessible to all and complying with related laws and guidelines
For more information, please visit the Diversity and Disability Access Office website.
- Provides direct services and collaborative partnerships that assist faculty, staff and students
- Focuses on helping faculty, staff and students achieve comfortable balance in their work, study, personal, and family lives
For more information, please visit the WorkLife Office website.
Sexual Harassment Policy Office
- Helps to promote a place of work and study free of sexual harassment, intimidation or exploitation
For more information, please visit the Sexual Harassment Policy Office website.
Office of the Ombuds
- Acts as an impartial dispute resolver who strives to see that faculty, staff and students at the university are treated fairly and equitably
For more information, please visit the Office of the Ombuds website.