The Stanford Faculty Staff Help Center offers a variety of services for the Stanford community, including confidential counseling, workshops, discussion groups, department consultations, and facilitated conversations.
If you are a resident of California, you can get Short-term help with job-related issues, relationship issues, parent-child concerns, addiction issues, grief and loss, depression and anxiety, retirement, and referrals to community resources.
Out-Of-State Employees: Stanford benefited employees who are located outside of the state of California may access this dedicated out-of-state Employee Assistance Program.
We offer a variety of services for the Stanford community including counseling, workshops, discussion groups, facilitated conversations, consultation and training, and retreat facilitation. All services are free of charge.Learn more about our services
Resources Quick Links
- Resources For Support During Challenging Times
- Short Skills Based Videos featuring Help Center clinicians guiding skill-based support
- Postpartum Discussion Group
- STARS Learning with Rosan Gomperts: Coaching for Emotional Intelligence
- Stanford's annual Contemplation by Design Summit, Oct. 20-Nov.3, 2023. All talks are free. Some are in person, most are online. Registrer on the Stanford medicine site.