Skip to content
Skip to navigation
Emergency Police Services
- Stanford Police: 9-911 from campus, or 650-329-2413 from off campus
- Palo Alto Police: 650-321-4433
- San Mateo County Police: 650-363-4911
- Stanford Hospital Emergency Room: 650-723-5111
Suicide and Crisis Hotlines
- Santa Clara County: 408-279-3312
- San Mateo County: 650-368-6655
- Stanford University, Campus Sexual Assault Response Team(c-SARRT): 650-725-9955
- Santa Clara County, YWCA Santa Clara Valley (north) Rape Crisis Center: 650-493-7273
- San Mateo County, Rape Trauma Services: 650-692-7273
Mental Health Service Plans - 24 Hour Response
- Faculty/Staff must refer to medical plans for external Mental Health support.
- Mental Health resources should be listed on the back of the insurance card.
- Stanford Hospital, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, and Menlo Medical Clinic employees can call Value Options at 855-281-1601
- Coverage is dependent on what type of medical insurance is held.
- Clients with Kaiser are NOT eligible for United Behavioral Health coverage and will need to contact Kaiser directly.
Santa Clara County
- Support Network for Battered Women: 650-940-7855
- Next Door, Solutions to Domestic Violence: 408-279-2962
San Mateo County
- Battered Women's Services of San Mateo: 650-312-8515
- Santa Clara County: 408-295-2656
- San Mateo County: 650-877-5494