You are eligible to use FSHC services if you are at least one of the following:
- An active faculty or staff member of the university or Stanford Linear Accelerator Center (SLAC)
- A retired faculty or staff member
- An employee of Stanford Hospital, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital or Menlo Medical Clinic
- A postdoc
- A spouse or domestic partner
- Eligible dependent up to age 26
FSHC services are supported by benefit funds, however, faculty and staff members are eligible to receive FSHC services regardless of whether they have opted in or out of health care coverage at Stanford.